Formula 303 for Strains, Cramps and More
There are many muscle injuries that can cause you pain in life. Some of these injuries can require medical attention and others can just be a nuisance in your life. Muscle injuries can cause strains in your body that affect your entire body. There are natural techniques that can ease strained muscles, like chiropractic care and there are also natural products that can help ease the pain and stress on your body. Using a combination of these techniques can provide a more relaxed body.
Types of Muscle Injuries
First of all, there are injuries that are acute or overuse injuries. Acute injuries occur when there is a sudden traumatic injury. This usually occurs in sports that have high impact like, soccer, basketball, football, and rugby.
Types of Muscle Strains
A muscle strain is a contraction-induced injury in which muscle fibers are torn due to mechanical stress. This type of stress is often caused by non-contact sports injuries, such as sprinting or jumping and overstretching or contracting the muscle. There are 3 types of strains, categorized as grades I, II, or III.
- Grade I – This strain only affects a few fibers in the muscle. There is no decrease in strength and there is full active and passive range of motion. Pain and tenderness take a day or so with this type of injury.
- Grade II – This strain is one where half of the fibers in the muscle are torn. Acute pain occurs immediately and there is a minor decrease in muscle strength.
- Grade III – This strain tears the entire muscle and its fibers. Swelling and acute pain occurs and a complete loss of function occurs at the point of this injury.
A muscle contusion is a bruising of the muscle and it can cause pain, but it usually doesn’t cause any loss of function or range of motion.
A muscle cramp is an involuntary muscle contraction that is often temporary and non-damaging. This is often due to over-exercising or electrolyte imbalance.
This natural homeopathic remedy is a natural muscle relaxant. It is made by Dee Cee Labs and is made with passiflora, valerian, and magnesium. It works to calm the body and relax the muscles. It also helps with anxiety and stress. It can provide relief from muscle strain and cramps that can cause discomfort. It is all-natural, non-habit forming and is vegan. It is also made here in America and it has been proven safe and effective over the years.
- Passiflora – This herb works to treat anxiety and sleep disorders. It has a natural sedative effect that calms the nerves and muscles in the body.
- Valerian – This natural root is a sedative that works on the brain and central nervous system. It also provides relief from anxiety and insomnia. It has also been linked to a reduction in blood pressure.
- Magnesium – The mineral is essential to the body and its blood pressure function. It also helps to keep bones healthy and the heart strong.