Stress due to the holidays can be the cause of tension and muscle spasms. Stress is defined as a feeling of emotional or physical tension, which can come from any event or thought that makes you feel angry, nervous, or frustrated. Stress is the way your body combats demands. Small and short bursts of stress are actually good for the body because they may prevent you from getting hurt. Long bouts of stress can be harmful to the body and can cause disease.
Chronic stress can cause long-lasting side effects that can cause harm to the body. Issues from stress involve heart disease, diabetes, obesity, depression, and skin problems. These issues can cause the body to do many things that it would not normally due in healthy circumstances. Side effects include forgetfulness, diarrhea, headaches, lack of focus, sexual problems, tiredness, and weight gain/loss.
What Can Be Done to Help?
Formula 303 is a homeopathic remedy made by Dee Cee Labs. It is an amazing product that is natural and has the power to release muscle tension. It is made with passion flower, valerian root, and magnesium. Valerian root is long known for its insomnia relief properties. It works like a sedative and provides anti-anxiety effects. Passion flower is used to treat restlessness, anxiety, and tension. It is highly effective as a natural tranquilizer. Magnesium is commonly found in the body and a part of the muscle contraction and relaxation pathway.
Read what others have to say:
- “I had trouble sleeping because of neck spasm after a car accident. After two nights using formula 303 I finally slept the whole night.”
- “I notice a big improvement when I’m at work. I like the fact that it’s natural. I don’t like taking medication.”
- “I have nighttime leg cramps that keep me up all night. Not any more.”
What Else Can You Do for Muscle Spasm?
- Water – This seems pretty obvious to stay hydrated, but often people forget to drink water and keep their muscles hydrated and able to function without too much strain. Water is also what carries nutrients through the bloodstream.
- Cooling/Heating – These methods are well-known and very important in the world of athletes. The icing of muscles is the best way to reduce inflammation. Heating muscles is the best way to relax the muscles and lessen pain. Alternating these temperatures is a great way to keep muscles comfortable.
- Stretching – Giving your muscles a way to release is important during any exercise. Stretching before any strenuous activity is a great way to warm up the muscles and get them ready for exercise. After exercise, it is also best to stretch the muscle and allow it time to relax and recuperate.
Muscle spasms and tension can be found in everyday life, but learning how to combat muscle fatigue can be the answer. Using natural ways to ease muscle tension and pain can ensure that your body doesn’t suffer from side effects or cross-reactions with other medications. Try the techniques above and live a relaxed life.